A brand’s visibility online is a marketing necessity. This is especially true for law firms, as the market tends to be very niche and more competitive than ever before. This is why more and more law firms have been turning to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to reach the right audience, in the right place, and at the right time. A well-ranking website in the search engine could be what is standing between your firm and a better caseload and even dominance in your market – all it takes is the right approach to achieve it. Here are some ways you could boost your law firm’s SEO right now.
- Zone in on your keyword research. You want your keywords to be as unique as possible to your law firm’s niche. For example, if you run a personal injury law firm out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a keyword phrase like “law firm Pennsylvania” would not yield your ideal caseload. You may get inquiries that are out of your range and concentration. Instead, a keyword phrase like “car accident attorneys Philadelphia” would be much more suitable for winning over your target audience.
- Optimize your website design. A clunky website with low-quality images and load speeds would not perform nearly as well in the search engine as one that is more Google and user-friendly. Additionally, clear and accessible call-to-action buttons are a must for user engagement and, ultimately, conversions.
- Prioritize your visual branding. Fonts. Colors. Copy. These all factor into your law firm’s messaging. Having sleek visual branding and cohesive messaging will help your law firm gain authority in the search engine and attract consistently high-quality cases.
- Integrate your content marketing. Blog posts, for instance are a piece of content strategy that starts a conversation with the user and educates them about a certain topic. By sharing the blog across other socials such as your law firm’s Facebook or Instagram, you are propelling your messaging further into newer channels, as well as increasing your website’s SEO.
- Brush up on your knowledge of on and off-page optimization. On-page optimization primarily includes the incorporation of your search engine keywords into the content on your webpage. For example, if you want a webpage on mass tort to rank in the search engine involving the phrase “dangerous drugs,” you must integrate that language directly into your page. On the other hand, for off-page optimization, positive reviews and completing a Google My Business (GMB) profile are simple but effective ways to help your website’s reputation management beyond just your website content.
Premier Full-Service Advertising Agency For Your Practice
Despite many pointers available to you through the internet, SEO is tough to pin down alone. This holds especially true for law firms and their highly competitive respective markets. For your law firm’s best bet at dominating the search engine, you should consult with a SEO marketing professional dedicated to your industry. This is where Legal Communications Group thrives, helping grow law firm’s like yours in the search engine and beyond. Want to learn more? Submit a contact form on our website or give us a call at 215-364-8828 today.